Страници

петък, 31 януари 2014 г.

The Black butterfly Step by Step

Hello my dears!!!
Today I will show you a black French butterfly manicure step by step with all the materials you need :)
So let's get started....




After renewal of the gel I put on a light pink polish (I did this because I use UV Clear gel )












That is the water decals that I used for this decoration.
You can find them in BornPrettyStore 
Right here:






I used rose acrylic paint under butterfly, black acrylic paint for the French manicure on the other fingers and pink glitter to be more shiny!










With a thin brush I shaped pink French manicure on the ring finger, then put the butterfly!










After I did the black French manicure
I put glitter on the line and at the base of the nail.

Finish with top gel and Cuticle oil!










And that's it! 




So that's it from me for today!
I hope you enjoy it!

You can also make these butterflies - It is so easy :)
 And If you decide to take this lovely butterflies remember to use the code for 10% off  VESELAMC10
in BornPrettyStore!

I wish you a wonderful evening! :)









Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар