Страници

понеделник, 6 януари 2014 г.

Just red

Hello darlings!
Today I will show you a pattern in red - one of my favorite colors :)


 

For decoration I used red acrylic paint, dark red glitter, gold polish, transfer foil and water decals

This is the foil that put one of his fingers. I really love working with foil because it places very easily and has amazing colors and effects. You can buy it here  BornPrettyStore  

Dazzling Starry Mixed Metals Nail Art Roll Foils Glitter Transfer Stickers Paper UV 

                                                                         Deco 



The flower is a water decal and it's olso from this shop - you can find here BornPrettyStore

4pcs Nail Water Decals Stickers Colorful Flowers Eiffel Tower Classic Photograph                                                                                 Patterns




And this is from me today! Hope you enjoy :) Tomorrow I'll show you one more decoration with decals from   BornPrettyStore

By the way do not forget to visit BornPrettyStore and choose your favorite things :)

Use this code VESELAMC10 to take 10% discount!!!

And remember THE SHIPPING is  FREE!!!


I kiss you and I'll see you tomorrow! :) :) :)






Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар